Pairs with a DM Lite receiver to provide a simple point-to-point signal extender for HDMI® signals up to UHD and 4K, plus RS-232 and IR.
The HD-TXC-101-C-E is a surface-mountable DM Lite transmitter designed to pair with a DM Lite receiver to form a point-to-point signal extender for HDMI®, RS-232, and IR signals. The DM Lite family of products offers a very simple and versatile solution for extending HD, UHD, 2K, and 4K video signals, with stereo or surround sound audio, over a single CAT5e (or better) cable. A cable length of up to 230 ft (70 m) is supported for HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K signals, or up to 130 ft (40 m) for UHD and 4K. In addition to video and audio, the HD-TXC-101-C-E supports the extension of RS-232 and IR control signals in either direction.
For applications requiring a wall plate version, refer to the HD-TXC-101-C-1G-E-B-T or HD-TXC-101-C-1G-E-W-T. For applications that do not require IR or RS-232 signal extension, refer to the HD-TX-101-C-E.
A USB power port is included on the HD-TXC-101-C-E to enable use of a Crestron Multihead HD Video Cable (model CBL-MULTI-HD-6, sold separately). The Multihead cable provides expanded input connectivity to support the connection of a laptop computer or mobile device with HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, or USB Type-C™ video output.
The HD-TXC-101-C-E is designed to mount on a flat surface beneath a table, behind a credenza, or inside a podium. It can also be attached to a single rack rail in the back of an equipment cabinet. When powered using the provided wall mount power pack, the HD-TXC-101-C-E also supplies power to the connected receiver over the link cable. Alternately, a power pack may be connected to the receiver, which in turn supplies power to the HD-TXC-101-C-E over the link cable.
- Pairs with a DM Lite receiver to provide a simple point-to-point signal extender
- Enables extension of HDMI®, RS-232, and IR signals
- Links to the receiver via a single CAT5e (or better) twisted pair cable
- Supports 4K and UHD at up to 130ft (40m)
- Supports HD 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K at up to 230ft (70m)
- Handles 4K video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and deep color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI, DVI, and Dual-Mode DisplayPort sources
- Compatible with the Crestron Multihead HD Video Cable (CBL-MULTI-HD-6, sold separately)
- USB power port supplies power for the Multihead cable and other USB powered devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Extends bidirectional RS-232 and IR control signals
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V power pack included