A reliable, high-performance AV over IP encoder or decoder that transports 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Installs in a rack-mountable card frame. Supports HDR10 and HDCP 2.2, with built-in scaling and video wall processing, surround sound to stereo downmixing, USB and KVM routing, and optional fiber connectivity. Provides a secure, scalable 4K signal routing solution for enterprise and campus-wide content distribution applications.
DigitalMedia NVX technology transports ultra High-Definition 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet with no perceptible latency or loss of quality. Leveraging standard network switches and CAT5e UTP wiring, DM NVX delivers a rock-solid, high-performance virtual matrix routing solution that is both economically advantageous and infinitely scalable for any enterprise or campus-wide 4K content distribution application. Professional onboard scaling, plus support for HDR10 and HDCP 2.2, ensures the ultimate in picture quality and compatibility for all of today's varied media sources.
The Crestron DM-NVX-351C is an AV over IP encoder/decoder card that installs in one slot of a DMF-CI-8 card chassis. It is designed to function as either a transmitter or receiver in a high-density rack-mount installation. Featuring simple, secure web-based control and management, auto-switching HDMI inputs and output, analog audio in or out, USB and KVM integration, video wall processing, and support for copper and fiber LAN connectivity, the DM-NVX-351C offers a one-stop solution for any-sized network AV installation.
The DM-NVX-351- Includes all the features of the DM-NVX-350C with the addition of surround sound to stereo downmixing. Refer to the "7.1 Surround Sound Audio with Downmixing" section below for details.
Real-Time 4K60 Video Distribution
Engineered for demanding conference room and classroom applications, DM NVX ensures real-time, full-motion 4K60 video performance for the presentation of multimedia, videoconferencing, and live camera images. DM NVX employs high-quality JPEG 2000 encoding and decoding using a patent-pending technique that decodes and scales simultaneously to achieve imperceptible end-to-end latency of just 25 ms or less (1.5 frames).
- 4K60 4:4:4 video over standard Gigabit Ethernet
- Real-time video performance over the network with no perceptible latency or loss of quality
- Stable, reliable, economical, and configurable to scale for any enterprise signal routing application
- Enterprise-grade security including 802.1X, Active Directory®, TLS, and AES
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) video support (HDR10)
- Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS HD®, DTS:X®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio support
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Configurable as an encoder or decoder
- Dual onboard RJ45 LAN ports
- Optional fiber optic network connection via SFP port
- Two auto-switching HDMI® inputs and one HDMI output
- Built-in 4K60 4:4:4 scaling
- Onboard video wall processing
- Analog audio port configurable as a balanced stereo input or output
- Analog audio embedding or de-embedding
- Stereo downmixing of surround sound audio signals
- Simultaneous distribution of stereo and surround sound signals
- Audio breakaway capability
- Dynamic text overlay capability
- CEC device control gateway
- USB and KVM signal extension and routing
- Easy setup via built-in webpages
- Fully-controllable via a Crestron® control system
- Enhanced centralized management using the optional DM® XiO Director
- Installs in the DMF-CI-8 card chassis