USB 3.1 Type C to DisplayPort Cable, Distances up to 10', Non-Plenum
- Supports 4K60Hz
- Connecting USB Type C to a DisplayPort display
- Support USB 3.1 communication and features
- Support DisplayPort resolution up to 4K x 2K60HZ
- Male to Male configuration
- Durable, molded connectors
Why Use This Covid Cable?
USB-C: Show content on a DisplayPort capable display using a USB-C device with this simple cost-effective cable.
Cost: This Covid cable offers a cost-effective cable choice while still supporting high resolution.
DisplayPort Advantage: DisplayPort cables can offer a higher bit rate over other digital cables and they come standard with lockable connectors.
The USB-C to DisplayPort cables are to be used connect a USB-C enabled device to a DisplayPort display.