Designed to meet the growing demand for real-time imagery in the most demanding environments the MGW Pico TOUGH appliance packs all the needed capabilities for any Surveillance, Intelligence and Reconnaissance (ISR) sensor or Situational Awareness (SA) video in an ultra-small airborne and marine certified enclosure. The unit supports simultaneous encoding and streaming of analog and HD-SDI sources, asynchronous and synchronous KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources, real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction streaming (FEC) and JITC compliant output streams. With under 400g weight, 6.5W power consumption for HD or dual channel streaming and only 18 seconds from power-on to live IP stream – MGW Pico TOUGH is the ideal video encoder for any aerospace project, ground forces and manned/unmanned platforms needing low latency high quality video streaming.
- Low latency HD/SD streaming from SDI and/or Composite sources with metadata
- Hardware based resolution and frame rate scaling
- Motion-adaptive adjustment of bit-rate utilization in static scenes
- PID re-mapping for audio and video and KLV programs
- Forward Error Correction
- Fast boot time - 18 seconds from power on to streaming video