This high-speed USB Type-C to DisplayPort adapter (M/M) connects a DisplayPort monitor, projector or television to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your MacBook Pro, Windows laptop, tablet or media center. Backward compatible with all your existing USB-C sources and DisplayPort displays, the U444-006-DP8SE is ideal for future-proofing your 1080p or 4K audio/video application in anticipation of an 8K upgrade.
Supports USB-C DisplayPort 1.4 Alternate Mode for Converting Audio/Video Signals
By connecting the USB-C cable to a source device that supports USB DisplayPort 1.4 Alt Mode, you can output 8K video and digital audio to a DisplayPort monitor, television or projector without installing special software drivers. The cable is backward compatible with DP 1.2 Alt Mode signals.
Enjoy the Clarity of 4K/8K Video with Digital Audio
The U444-006-DP8SE supports Ultra High Speed 8K video resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 at 30 Hz.
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for an instant connection every time.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
The plug-and-play USB Type-C to DisplayPort cable requires no software or external power. Just connect the USB-C plug to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, and connect the DisplayPort plug to your display.
- Ideal for future-proofing your current A/V application in anticipation of an 8K upgrade
- Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 8K @ 30 Hz for enhanced video without latency
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Uni-directional plug-and-play cable directs signals only from USB-C to DisplayPort
- 3-year limited warranty