HDMI Extender Kit Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools, Restaurants and Lecture Halls
This complete wall-plate-style transmitter and dual-output receiver system is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and displays are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. Both the transmitter and receiver have a single-gang metal wall plate design with a metal back cover and blend perfectly into the room décor.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission up to 230 ft….or More
The B127A-2A1-FHFH extends 4K signals from an HDMI source device to two HDMI displays up to 230 feet away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. Bi-directional IR remote control lets you operate the source from the display end of the installation. By adding a Tripp Lite B127A-010-H HDMI repeater (sold separately) to the application, you can extend the signal up to 400 feet.
Multi-Resolution Support Allows Mixing and Matching of Displays of Different ResolutionsSay you have a brand new 4K (at 60 Hz) HDTV in the living room, but want to also connect your Blu-ray player or satellite box to the older 1080p TV in the bedroom. The B127A-2A1-FHFH is backward compatible with 4K (at 30 Hz) and 1080p (at 60 Hz) resolutions. This allows each connected television to display video at its maximum resolution.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K at 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to either end via Cat6 cable
- Multi-resolution output allows combination of different display types (ex. 1080p or 4K)
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the transmitter or receiver is installed, with the freedom to install it away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Package Includes:
- External power supply (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A; Output: 24V 1A)
- (4) International plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- IR-In cable
- IR-Out cable
- Owner’s manual
- System Requirements:
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Display device(s) with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)