HDMI Extender Kit Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools, Restaurants and Lecture Halls
This complete transmitter and receiver system is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission up to 230 ft….and More
The B127A-1A1-BHBH extends 4K signals from an HDMI source device to an HDMI display up to 230 feet away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. By adding a Tripp Lite B127A-010-H HDMI repeater or B127A-110-BH transceiver (sold separately) to the application, you can extend the signal up to 400 or 460 feet, respectively.
Dip Switches Extend Your Choice of Either USB or IR.
The DIP switches on both the transmitter and receiver can be adjusted to let you choose from the USB 1.1 or bi-directional IR functions. Choose to either control the source device via keyboard and mouse or IR remote control from the display end of the installation. Only one function can be extended at a time.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio, HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-1A1-BHBH supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as specified by HDMI 2.0, with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This extender kit also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Built-in equalization allows you to fine-tune the image quality at the remote display.
- Supports 4K @ 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Transmitter’s local port shows you the 4K image being displayed at the other end
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty
- Connect a laptop for a video or PowerPoint presentation in an auditorium or lecture hall, where the source device changes frequently
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the units are placed, with the freedom to move and relocate one away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location