TLX Matrix Switches are high performance, modular, non-blocking switches for complete, end-to-end switching of video, audio and peripheral signals over multi-mode or single mode fiber optic cable or CATx cable. TLX switches are protocol agnostic, supporting numerous video, audio and peripheral signals, allowing users to consolidate all of their system switching requirements in a single chassis. The TLX48 is ideal for smaller system applications, scalable from 16 to 48 ports. Each port supports 10Gbps bandwidth, preserving signal integrity to provide uncompressed, high resolution video with no artifacts, latency or lost frames. Thinklogical’s re-clocking technology ensures that every video and data stream is delivered in perfect synchronization.
Thinklogical’s system permits users to access sources up to 80km away, with no performance degradation. System administrators can safeguard sources in a centralized location, while users maintain remote access to the sources without the ability to accidentally or intentionally breach the system (such as downloading sensitive information onto a USB drive).
Partitioned and Restricted Switching
To protect data between multiple networks, partitioning allows the switch resources to be divided to support more than one network, and does not allow for switching between networks. Restricted switching allows the administrator to manage access on a port-by-port basis. Partitioned and restricted switching are enabled through the switch’s firmware, and therefore, a threat would have to physically access the switch to tamper with the settings.
The TLX switches have been designed to meet stringent criteria that support information assurance directives for military-intelligence secure facilities worldwide, and are expected to achieve accreditation to The Common Criteria EAL4, TEMPEST Level B, and NATO (NIAPC) Green Status, as well as additional accreditations.
TLX switches are designed to maximize system uptime. The modular approach of the TLX allows user to hot-swap all critical system components, including power supplies, fan trays, control cards, input/output cards and pluggable optics. Furthermore, the system can be easily reconfigured, such as adding additional input/output cards for expansion, without ever powering down the switch or interrupting active signals. Redundant and current-sharing power supplies ensure continuous, uninterrupted power to the switch.
- Multi-mode fiber, single mode fiber, CATx and hybrid configurations
- Non-blocking and protocol agnostic
- Scalable from 16 to 48 ports
- 10Gbps bandwidth per port
- Access sources up to 80 kilometers away, with no performance degradation
- Partitioned and restricted switching
- Hot-swap all critical system components to maximize system uptime
- Redundant power supplies and control cards with automatic failover.
- Enhanced diagnostics and alarms provide extensive real-time monitoring and diagnostics of critical functions of the switch
- Expected to achieve Common Criteria EAL4, TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B and NATO NIAPC Evaluation Scheme: Green information assurance (IA) accreditations