New York, NY - AES Booth# 421 (October, 2011) – TASCAM, a world leader in recording technology for over five decades, today introduces s, the SS-CDR-200, SS-R200 and SS-R100, designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets.These new Solid State Recorders The SS-CDR200 also records MP3 and audio CD formats to CD via a slot-loading transport. The SS-CDR200 and also All three making them an ideal one rack-space media solution.
“We at TASCAM are always striving to stay on track with our customers’ need. As technologies change, so do we. Our previous SS-Series, the SS-CDR1, SS-R1 and SS-R05 are great products; we just improved them by adding further features.” said Paul Jenkins, Senior Vice President for TEAC America.
- Solid State Recording to CF, Memory (CD-R/CD-RW: SS-CDR200 only)
- One-rack space compact design
- Up to 20 tracks of flash start with device
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash start
- RS-23C and Parallel Control I/O
- Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
- Playback speed control without pitch change
- Key Lock
- RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 x 1.8 x 11.9 (in) 482.6 x 44.5 x 301 (mm)
- Weight (SS-R200 & SS-R100): 7.50 (lbs) 3.4(kg)
- Weight (SS-CDR): 8.16 (lbs) 3.7(kg)