The Streambox Node is a small form factor media player device supporting ten video channels which will automatically “pull” live video from Streambox Cloud and Enterprise Server or directly from an encoder for live video playout to connected TVs and monitors.
- Stream live video with continuous high quality even over unreliable networks
- Light weight with the ability to manage and configure remotely
- Unattended usage at any location with auto video routing (set once then node automatically finds the correct encoder)
- Enables video streaming for mission-critical applications
- Mobile HD video playout device for TVs and monitors
- Setup and configure up to 10 video channels per device