Superb audio quality and stable operation in a wide range of environments. The third generation of Sony's acclaimed DWX series, this high-performance digital wireless receiver is an ideal choice for live sound applications including theater and concerts, as well as studio-based TV production and EFP.
The two-channel 1U rack-mountable wireless receiver features Sony's advanced digital audio processing, encryption and RF transmission technologies to assure secure, stable transmission and reception of very high-quality audio with low latency.
The DWR-R03D is ideal for use in large-scale multi-channel productions, supporting up to 21 simultaneous channels per 8 MHz TV band or up to 16 simultaneous channels per 6 MHz TV band.
Support for the Dante® audio-over-IP standard enables networked multi-channel operation.
The DWR-R03D is compatible with Sony Wireless Studio control software for PC (Ver 5.0 or later), allowing flexible remote operation. Remote control of up to 82 transmitters is possible using the Cross Remote™ function combined with the RMU-01 remote control unit (available separately).
- Very high quality wireless audio
- Low-latency audio
- Dante® interface for audio-over-IP networking
- Reliable transmission
- AUTO FREQUENCY CHANGE function
- Easy, versatile remote control
- AUTO CHANNEL COORDINATE function
- High density multi-channel operation
- AES 256bit encryption
- Spectrum analyzer function
- OUTPUT SWAP function
- AC power cascade
- Dual OLED displays
- User setting memory
- Transmitter/receiver identify function
- Adjustable audio output level (1dB step)
- Switchable analog (balanced) and AES/EBU digital audio sub output