TheEA-MR-COMM-SPKT-25 is a versatile, high quality, high power handling 70-volt audio line matching transformer. The transformer is used to connect loudspeakers to a 70-volt audio and or paging system. It offers minimal insertion loss and a wide frequency response. It includes primary taps at 5, 10, 15, & 20 watts with secondary impedances of 4 and 8 ohms. Insertion loss does not exceed 1 dB and it operates within a frequency range of +/- 1dB from 20Hz – 20kHz. The EA-MR-COMM-SPKT-25 is supplied with pre-stripped 6" color-coded leads for ease of hook-up and a self-adhesive mounting system for easy installation to the rear of most speaker magnets.
- Multiple 70V/100V Wattage taps transform any speaker into a commercial product
- Labeled and color-coded flying input and output leads make it simple to connect
- Versatile Wattage taps of 20, 15,10, and 5 create scalable connection options for multiple speakers in a commercial music or paging system
- The small compact size allows for mounting to the speaker using a supplied adhesive strip
- The secondary 4 or 8 Ohm speaker taps allow for connection to 4, 6 or 8 Ohm speakers