With industry leading experience in superior design and customer focus, the NEC large C series allow for clear, detailed imagery for unobtrusive digital messaging. New contemporary and slim mechanical design with focused aesthetics allows for the smooth and stylistic integration into any type of environment. Their full metal chassis coupled with real-time temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans maintain the professional quality necessary for commercial environments. With an anti-glare screen and ultra high definition panel, customers can enjoy a pixel-perfect image in any circumstance. These displays come equipped with the connectivity options necessary for a multitude of applications including corporate, retail and higher education. These displays also includes an expandability option through the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) slot allowing for separate modular cards to be inserted directly into the display to complete the overall solution.
- 4K UHD native resolution allows for crystal clear imagery and messaging that become more vivid and lifelike than ever before!
- Landscape and Portrait orientation allows for flexibility of installation dependent on your needs
- Future proof modular design options including the ability to integrate an Open Pluggable Specificaiton (OPS) device
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for hassle-free 24/7 operation
- Integrated Media Player allows for audio, video or image playback via USB
- Failover Capabilities with full Input Detect functionality allow peace of mind as the display will automatically switch to a secondary or tertiary source if the primary source fails
- Integrated Ambient Light Sensor allows the display to automatically adjust its luminance based on extenal brightness conditions
- Full 3 year commercial warranty to allow for peace of mind and protection of your investment
- NaViSet Administrator 2 free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations