The Sescom 25MA-XM-C premium quality Canare analog 25-pin DSub male to 8 XLR male fanout audio cables are hand assembled and tested in our Canare trained cable shop.
The 8 channels are numbered and fanned out 24 inches ending in Neutrik NC3MXX male connectors for common interface requirements. Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief these cables feature industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods.
Available in a variety of lengths.
- DB25 male to 8 XLR male analog audio in or out
- Crafted with Canare super flexible MR202-08AT cable
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #25AWG gauge conductors with #25AWG drain wire
- Channels are numbered and fanned out 24 inches
- Neutrik NC3MXX male plugs provide chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Overall PVC jacketed for strength and durability
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Made in the USA
- Additional Parameters
- Nominal DC Resistance Conductor: 32.5 ohms/1000
- Nominal Capacitance between conductors: 23.2 pF/ft.
- Wired to Digi / Tascam DSub standard
- Compatible with Panasonic, Radar, Digi, Tascam, and other equipment"