The Pyxis family of routers provides a highly flexible solution for all your small and medium size routing applications. Taking on board Snell's 30 years of experience producing top class products, Pyxis has all the features you would expect from a Snell router – excellent build quality, high reliability, and excellent value for money.
Pyxis features a wide range of signal cards in a choice of a 1RU or 3RU frames. All modules are removable from the front allowing ease of maintenance and removing the need for the router to be de-cabled should servicing be required. Both frames can be configured with dual redundant power supplies, and signal cards are available for all common broadcast formats, 1080p 3GBit/s, HD-SDI, SDI/ASI, Analog Audio, AES Audio and RS422. The SDI cards are also suitable for routing a wide range of Telco signals (STM-1, STM-4, T4, E4).
- Flexible multi-format, multi level router range
- High packing density in 1RU and 3RU
- 3Gbit/s capability on all HD-SDI router
- Mix and match all common broadcast signal types
- Dual redundant PSUs
- Interface with Snell's full range of control panels and soft panels
- AES Sample Rate Converter/Synchronizer on all inputs (with bypass for Dolby E)
- Control using Nebula or Nucleus router control system.