Offering superb value for money, the Kahuna 4800 is an immensely capable and well engineered entry-level production switcher.
Whatever your live television application, be it sports, news, light entertainment, music or house of worship, the all new Kahuna range provides the ultimate power, creativity, flexibility and built-in Snell reliability you need to create your productions, in exactly your own way.
The new switchers; Kahuna 9600, Kahuna 6400 and Kahuna 4800 offer more firepower than ever before as well as 4K capabilities across the entire range. Combined with the new Kahuna Maverik switcher control surface they provide truly unbeatable live production solutions.
- Kahuna 4800:
- Up to 4 M/Es
- 16 keyers
- Up to 3 panels from a single mainframe
- Up to 60 inputs
- Up to 32 outputs
- Uniquely Kahuna::
- The Kahuna Mix Effect - more capacity to provide effects and branding for multiple audiences
- Ultra-powerful mainframes - manage multiple productions and multiple panels all from the same Kahuna mainframe
- FormatFusion3 - supports any combination of SD, HD, 1080p (level A & B) and 4K, seamlessly converting them and eliminating the need for external conversion equipment
- Make M/E - share available switcher power to create a tailor made M/E for specific requirements, e.g. turn a two M/E switcher into a three M/E switcher by maximizing switcher elements
- Extensive third party integration - huge protocol list enables the control of many third party devices including production servers, audio mixers, robotic cameras, graphics engines, news automation systems etc.
- Source Safe - senses a signal on an input and automatically sets up the correct processing without the need for operator intervention.
- On-board Clipstore - providing up to 64Gb RAM and instant access to any content, both audio and video
- Innovative software tools - Extend control capabilities, streamline workflows and save valuable set-up time