PPM, True Peak, Loudness (ITU BS.1770-3/1771-1, ATSC A/85, EBU R128, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALM Act), LRA, dual audio vectorscope, moving-coil instruments, RTA, correlation, and chart: The TMR7 Smart 4-channel solution featuring 7" touchscreen and the unique TouchMonitor operating concept integrates all metering options required in radio broadcasting to an out-of-the-box solution made to measure. Two AES3 digital inputs allow for parallel monitoring of the on-air signal and a PFL source. The hardware and software of the TMR7 Smart are perfectly adjusted to radio-broadcast requirements. The technological basis of the new unit is the TM7 TouchMonitor with its flexible modular configuration. Available as desktop, fitted, or OEM unit, the TM7 covers all applications in professional audio metering. Thanks to its versatile interfaces, the TMR7 Smart makes integration into any studio environment a breeze. The four audio inputs provided by the two AES3 XLR ports are flexibly configurable for mono, stereo, or multichannel sources, providing separate instruments for each source. Plus, the GPIO interface for overall control, and the Ethernet port offer even more functionality.
- Easy and fast touch screen control with comfortable onscreen help
- Highly flexible screen layout options with scalable instrument
- Powerful DSP platform for parallel display of multiple instruments
- 2 AES3 audio inputs and 2 outputs via XLR (4 channels)
- Ethernet/LAN, USB, and GPIO ports
- 7" touch screen 16 : 9 TFT
- Table-top unit and mains adapter