Flushmount gooseneck microphone is phantom-powered back-electret miniature condenser flush microphone. The back-electret feature provides greater sensitivity, wider frequency response and superior immunity from handling noise. This microphone is less than 3-inch in length and extends less than 1-inch from the intercom panel, lending to use in small, confined spaces without the obtrusiveness of a regular size microphone. This microphone is mechanically designed for quick, easy mounting to RTS key panels and selected Audiocom intercoms. The frequency response is tailored for full-range sound reproduction with natural sound pick-up optimized for close-up use. The microphones are fitted with a threaded TRS male connector that is compatible with RTS standard threaded TRS female connectors.
- Phantom-powered back-electret miniature condenser gooseneck microphone
- Provides greater sensitivity, wider frequency response and superior immunity from handling noise
- Removable windscreen provides pop filtering, response shaping and overload protection
- Mechanically designed for quick, easy mounting to keypanels and selected Audiocom intercoms
- Fitted with a threaded TRS male connector