The MB-652 monitoring bridge is a compact, 2RU audio monitoring bridge for embedded audio. Designed to meet the demands of broad- cast audio monitoring requirements, the MB-652 is capable of de-em- bedding up to 16 channels of audio from an incoming SDI signal. The audio monitoring bridge provides both visual and aural monitoring with built-in front panel display and speakers.
16 digital VU/PPM meters monitor all 16 channels of embedded audio, while an intuitive control surface allows for easy channel source and mode selection for the built-in speakers. A meter and numerical display provides loudness measurements according to ITU1770/1771 LKFS. Additional information such as true peak, input signal type and Audio Group Presence are also displayed on screen.
High quality, full-range speakers, along with a high performance class D stereo ampli er, o er excellent sound quality suitable for any monitoring environment. The front panel also includes a volume control and a 1/4inch headphone jack. The rear of the MB-652 provides a single SDI in- put with reclocked SDI output and 2 channels of analog audio outputs.
- 3G / HD / SD SDI input with integrated 16 channel de-embedder
- Monitoring of up to 16 channels of embedded audio
- Reclocked SDI output
- High Power class D stereo audio amplifier
- Onboard 5.1 surround sound Lt/Rt downmixer
- True Peak VU or LKFS Loudness level display, with full 16 channel monitoring display
- Redundant power supply option
- Headphone and analog audio outputs
- Easy audio source and mode selection
- Ethernet connection to DashBoard Control System for monitoring, control and software upgrades