The multi-definition live production switcher allows to work in either SD or HD, supporting 480i (SD 525), 576i(SD 625), 720p, 1080i, 1080pSF 23.98, 1080pSF 29.97, and 1080pSF 25. Carbonite live production switcher come with integrated up/down converters and frame synchronizers capable of converting 1080i or 720p to SD, as well as convert SD signals to 1080i, or CrossConvert 720p to 1080i. The Carbonite Multi-definition live production switcher uses the absolute latest technology to pack unprecedented production power into a super compact frame.
Color correction in the switcher is performed by either Processing Amplifiers (Proc Amps) in the HSL (Y-Cr-Cb) color space or by RGB Color Correctors in the RGB color space. Both Proc Amps and RGB Color Correctors allow you to apply color correction to video sources, before the crosspoint. Corrected video is then available to all buses.
Carbonite provides you with maximum flexibility and cost effectiveness when choosing the reference signal for facility by supporting both external and internal reference sources. The external reference can be an input from a house sync to the single reference input BNC. The internal reference can also be used as a house sync with selectable tri-level sync or analog black burst with independent H/V settings for each of the two reference output BNCs.
- Unprecedented production power into a super compact frame
- Includes 48 source button control panel
- Highly powerful
- Efficiently designed
- Multimedia Multi-definition
- Serial digital inputs
- Analog reference input and output
- Integrated up/down converters and frame synchronizers
- Proc amps and color correctors
- UltraChrome advanced chroma keying
- Powerful Pattern Generator
- Two broadcast-quality integrated multiviewers
- 34 GPI I/Os
- 34 Tallies