ContentAgent’s popular automated camera card workflow is now enhanced with a new application which simplifies ingest operations via a new user interface. Non-technical operators can now initiate a variety of workflows from camera card structures (or single clips) in parallel to enable an extremely efficient ingest operation.
Operators are able to browse, playback, make sections, trim clips, re-name camera clips, and start an automated process for transcoding and/or re-wrapping for the creation of proxies, hi-resolution and viewing copies, backups and the subsequent delivery to editorial. However, CardAgent can also be used to submit any clip to be processed in an automated workflow by ContentAgent.
CardAgent is designed for users such as post production companies, broadcasters (including news and sports) and production companies.
- Simple user interface for operation
- Multiple CardAgent users can operate in parallel
- Preview camera card (or individual clips) via in built player, SDI/HDMI output also available as an option
- Select certain clips to be processed rather than whole card
- Trim clips if desired
- Rename clips if desired, CardAgent can automatically rename based on a prefix
- Submit Jobs to process clips for many different types of workflows, such as Avid ingest, proxy and hi resolution creation (or rewrap) and deliverables such as viewing copies. Only a few pre-defined workflows can be displayed to retain simplicity
- Jobs are submitted to a ContentAgent for processing
- Ability to process via Render Farm for faster than real-time ingest
- Job Progress is enabled at all times with the user interface for operators to view the progress of their jobs
- Lightweight Windows application