The SZU100A I/Q upconverter extends the SMW200A vector signal generator into the mmWave range. Its 2 GHz bandwidth, flat frequency response and dynamic range of over 80 dB allows the SZU100A to generate high-quality test signals in the frequency range from 57.32GHz to 65.80 GHz for WLAN IEEE 802.11ad, 5G or microwave links as well as to test satellite and radar systems. Components, chips, transceivers, mobile devices and the communications infrastructure for these fields of application are conveniently tested using the SZU100A I/Q upconverter.
- Upconversion of R&S®SMW200A generated signals to mmWave frequencies
- Flat frequency response independent of set level and frequency
- Fully characterized in factory; no need for external frequency response correction prior to measurements
- High spectral purity paired with high dynamic range
- Seamless integration into the R&S®SMW200A operating concept for maximum usability