QualiPoc Freerider III marks the third generation of SwissQual‘s smartphone-based and portable benchmarking system for multi-channel walk and drive test measurement campaigns. The compact, lightweight, and well-designed backpack system is equipped with up to 6 smartphones, a powerful RF scanner, and RF connectors for optional external antennas. The active cooling system and 4 hot swappable batteries enable uninterrupted and reliable multi-channel data collection for up to 8 hours. QualiPoc Freerider III provides extensive functionalities to test voice, data, video, and messaging to assess quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE) from a real end-user perspective. Optionally, a powerful multi-technology and multi-band RF scanner from Rohde & Schwarz can be installed. This empowers its users to implement comprehensive smartphone-based measurements to evaluate the competitive situation of QoS and QoE, including the complete information about the physical RF environment.
User-friendly Campaign Management
The Campaign Management is an exclusive feature of SwissQual’s QualiPoc platform. It is an intuitive graphical user interface on the controlling master tablet to structuredly and efficiently configure even complex measurement campaigns. It enables, for example, a pre-configuration of standard measurements in a user specific library. Thanks to multi-touch control functions, such as copy-paste or drag-and-drop, the whole measurement campaign configuration process is simplified, standardized, and more efficient.
Enhanced Map Monitor functions
This feature offers comprehensive and valuable benefits for indoor measurements. The enhanced Map Monitor functions allow, for example, to integrate geo-referenced floor plans, import and export iBwave files, and load predefined GPX tracks. This helps to reduce errors and improve efficiency for indoor measurements.
High-performance RF scanner
Optionally, the multi-technology and multi-band R&S®TSME Scanner can be added to simultaneously and seamlessly measure up to 8 technologies in wireless communication bands from 350 MHz to 4.4 GHz.
- Practical design - The compact and comfortable backpack has an inconspicuous design and is well-suited for walk tests in public areas
- Active cooling and ventilation system - Two fans provide an effective cooling and airflow to guarantee an uninterrupted and reliable performance
- Smart power management - A strong power supply consisting of 4 powerful and hot swappable batteries ensures autonomy of up to 8 hours
- Multi-device ready - The smart fixation system is compatible with different smartphone designs and ensures the convenient integration of future smartphone models
- Multi-purpose - Optionally, external antennas can be connected for in-car use