Utilize video boards to realize high-performance video applications. I/O cards (input/output) letting you run the desired features on your systems, our boards may be used to enable compositing, titling, and color correction or to power presentation servers.
Atomix LT focuses on 2K, HD and SD formats with a programmable up/downscaler and a 1D LUT. A programmable EE with hardware watchdog between SDI input and output makes our boards ideal for live equipment. Atomix LT can be shipped with 5 BNC for SDI input, output and reference input on the front panel. Other connections are available on additional slot panels. Another shipping version of Atomix LT comes with 4 BNC and a VGA style connector that provides LTC, reference input, RS-422 and analog audio output when minimum front space is required. Join the group of major industry leaders who have already gained success by implementing our video boards into their DI solutions.
- Video board for broadcast and HDTV post production
- Two independent multi-rate SDI inputs and outputs with up to 3.0Gbps
- Programmable up/downscaler for format adjustments
- 1D LUT for range and gamma changes
- Low latency between input and output
- 16 channels AES/EBU, 16 channels embedded
- LTC input and output
- 2x RS-422 for remote control
- Drivers and SDK for Windows®, Linux® and Mac OS X®
- Sophisticated SDK, compatible among our video boards
- Highly skilled and qualified support, from developers for developers