The broadband distribution amplifier designed for indoor head-end use in both residential and commercial buildings where RF signal distribution in frequency range of 54 to 860MHz is required. Each model, except DAR8618, incorporates a push-pull hybrid input preamp and a power doubled hybrid output amplifier to provide a very low distortion signal for launch amp applications in the output of an SMATV or CATV head-end. The gain and slope controls both have a range of 10dB minimum and operate between preamp hybrid and output hybrid to maintain a low noise figure over a wide range of gain and slope settings. Only DAR8618 has a power doubled output hybrid with no input preamp and no adjustable gain and slope controls. All models have a provision for optional fixed input attenuators and equalizers. Double-sided, plated through hole, glass epoxy, printed circuit boards and SMT are used for low losses and maximum reliability.
- Provision for optional fixed input attenuators and equalizers
- Double-sided, plated through hole, glass epoxy printed circuit boards and SMT construction for low losses and maximum reliability
- Includes built-in diplexer filter to allow return path energy for presenting at output port of DAR to be separated from DAR output and passed to return path output port
- Input and output test connectors are provided for convenient monitoring of signal path
- Amplifier circuitry is designed for maximum stability, low distortion and low noise figure
- Protected in rugged aluminum housing