The Attero Tech unD6IO is a cost-effective, multi-IO Dante network audio wallplate, featuring XLR, RCA and 3.5 mm inputs along with one 3.5 mm and two balanced outputs in a dual-gang form factor. The unD6IO is PoE enabled, delivering all connectivity (power, control and audio data) with a single CAT-5e/6 cable. The size and I/O density of the unD6IO make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it is needed - near the audio source or sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference-prone analog wiring.
- 2 x balanced XLR mic/line inputs, 2 x RCA and 1 x 3.5 mm input
- 1 x 3.5 mm output and 2x balanced outputs on a side-mounted depluggable connector, with software-controllable volume
- Q-SYS control plugin enables easy integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem
- PoE capable
- Three software-selectable gain levels are available on the XLR input to accommodate a wide variety of input levels and devices.
- +48 V phantom power
- Dante Domain Manager-ready