The SYM-DB-TB Symmetry Series Tilt Brackets are a set of two display brackets that are compatible with the Symmetry Series configurable solutions. They offer up to 10° of continuous downward tilt, and can be configured with any Symmetry Series installation for a wall, ceiling, or stand.
The award-winning Symmetry Series provides a simple mounting solution that decreases installation time by more than 40%. It is comprised of a two-component system: an interface bar and display brackets.
Designed for installation efficiency, the Symmetry Series offers bundled solutions for easy wall, ceiling, and stand mounted digital signage and is perfect for single or multi-site deployments. Symmetry delivers the most repeatable installation process and contributes to the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
The L-brackets used to anchor the interface bar to the wall can be moved anywhere along the bar to match the stud location in the wall, allowing it to be installed in a fraction of the time that it takes to install traditional individual display mounting solutions.
This one system can be configured to fit a wide variety of digital signage needs, including video walls, digital menuboards and transportation. It was the winner of two Best of Show awards at InfoComm 2015, including one for AV Network's Digital Signage awards and one for the Sound & Video Contractor awards.
- 10° of continuous downward tilt
- Set of two display brackets for the Symmetry Series configurable solutions
- The Symmetry Series system consists of two main components: interface bar and display brackets
- L-brackets that anchor interface bar to the wall can be moved anywhere along the bar to match the stud location
- Display bracket clicks into place on the interface bar
- Horizontal mounting point is unlimited and relative to Symmetry Series interface bar length
- Designed for multiple configurations including: wall, ceiling, and stand