The industry's first LMVS Press & Release™ Pop Out Slim Mount from Premier Mounts delivers high-impact performance for today’s market flood of ultra thin displays. This advanced sleek design mounting option showcases the ideal design for a variety of recessed wall or picture-framed digital signage applications.
The LMVS features Premier Mounts’ trademarked Press & Release™ access design, which allows for accessibility anywhere on a video wall and offers the highest ROI to integrators and end-users. Installation time is minimalized with the utilization of spacer plates, and service call costs are cut exponentially due to one-person maintenance and ease of access. In mere seconds, just one person is able to correct equipment issues with a gentle press to the display to extend it away from the configuration. No more extensive service calls to remove layers of equipment in order to reach faulty electronics or replace a display, now it’s easy to save time and money by maximizing use of this innovative design.
- At only 1.98" from the wall in the closed position, displays between 37-63 inches and up to 100 pounds can meld even closer to the walls for seamless matrix or video wall configurations.
- Applications that require ADA compliance are perfectly executed with endless design configurations and exceptional presentation.
- Scissor-design with compact mounting arms grant full extension in one smooth motion with a slight press to the display edge. The prop-open kickstand mechanism provides quick and convenient service access.
- Patent pending, top-adjustable, fine-tune mounting brackets ensure post-installation alignment, tilting and leveling of the displays.
- Simply adjust the accessible knobs for last-minute adjustments.
- Perfect for a variety of recessed wall or picture-framed digital signage applications.
- Integrated cable management makes display-to-display cabling simple.
- For video wall applications, a universal spacer kit also comes included with the LMVS Press & Release™ Pop Out Slim Mount and can be used in conjunction with mounts across the LMV product line, eliminating the guesswork and on-site installation calculators