Paglight Kits are designed to provide everything required for a lighting source that can be used on-camera or handheld, powered from a battery belt, worn around the waist. The components are supplied in a fitted flight case. The Paglight incorporates a standard halogen lamp holder and a choice of two halogen lamps (20W, 35W, 50W, 75W or 100W). The light is fitted with a rotatable accessory holder that includes a dichroic filter for converting the colour temperature of the halogen output to match daylight, a diffuser and two parallel barn doors. The lamp body has a multi-directional mounting and may be adjusted vertically and horizontally. The desired position can be maintained by a locking lever situated on the side of the light base. The hot-shoe Power Base has a lead length of 1.5m, and is terminated with an XLR4 connector, enabling the Paglight to be powered from the battery belt supplied. The Pagbelt NMH battery belt is a 13.2V 10Ah Ni-MH power source, ideal for powering lights of up to 100W. It incorporates an integral overnight charger. A handle is included for off-camera use. A stud adaptor and a camera shoe plate are included for mounting the Paglight to the camera.
- 12V Standard Paglight
- XLR4 hot-shoe Power Base (lead length 1.5m)
- Standard halogen lamp holder
- Choice of 2 halogen lamps
- Rotatable Accessory Kit comprising: 1 accessory ring, 1 pair of parallel barn doors, 1 dichroic filter and 1 diffuser
- 13.2V 10Ah Pagbelt NMH with integral overnight charger and a power lead suitable for country of use Handle
- Camera Shoe Plate
- Stud Adaptor 1/4"