The PowerHub is a compact and configurable camera accessory power device, designed for use with the PAGlink system of linking batteries. The PAGlink battery system is designed for high-load camera set-ups; the linked batteries provide up to 12A, enabling you to power simultaneously the camera and multiple 12V accessories, such as a camera light, a monitor, audio and transmission devices. The PowerHub provides the multiple outputs that are required to do this. PowerHub incorporates four D-Tap output connector units which have been designed to be interchangeable with other connectors of your choice, such as Hirose (4 pin) or 2.1mm (PP90), available separately. The outputs can be positioned to the left or right side of the camera, allowing you to configure the PowerHub to your individual requirement. A USB module (5V, 1A) has also been incorporated allowing you to charge your smartphone, or power other devices. The PowerHub draws power from contacts on the face of the PAGlink battery. PAGlink is the only battery system that provides power for camera accessories from its linking contacts.
- Power more 12V camera accessories using PAGlink batteries
- Situate between PAGlink batteries to maintain the hot-swap capability
- Use on the rear PAGlink battery to allow the mounting of an accessory holder
- 4 x D-Tap outputs for 12V camera accessories
- Other output connector types available separately
- 1 x USB module (5V 1A) for charging your smartphone