Using a PAG charger to charge and manage your PAG batteries is the best way to achieve the maximum possible cycle life. The RMC4X-P is a rack-mountable version of PAG's latest high-power, simultaneous Cube charger. It can be used to simultaneously fast-charge PAG Li-Ion batteries via four PAGlok Connectors. The mounts connect to the charger via 4 x XLR4 connectors. The charger is designed to be mounted in a half-width racking system, and measures 1U high. Two units can be mounted side by side in a standard full-width 19-inch rack, by using connecting plates, available from PAG. The RMC4X-P is ideal for use in outside broadcast vehicles, but it is equally suitable for use in a workshop environment. A bespoke mounting-board for the connectors, that enables them to be fitted vertically inside the OB vehicle, can also be supplied. The backlit LCD screen clearly indicates each stage of the charging process. A Li-Ion battery recovery feature is included, to recover Li-Ion batteries if their cut-out has been tripped.
- 4-channel simultaneous fast-charger
- 4 x XLR4 to PAGlok battery connectors (cable length 1m)
- Features PAG iPC - Intelligent Parallel Charging
- Simultaneously charges the latest PAG Li-Ion batteries
- Sequentially charges the previous generation of PAG Li-Ion batteries, as well as PAG Ni-MH batteries
- High-powered 100W output (6A at 16.8V)
- Fast-charges four fully-discharged L95e batteries in 6.5 hours