Designed for retrofit and new construction, Evolution Series 6'' Recessed Poke-Thru devices provide convenient access to power, communications, and audio/video services recessed below floor level - providing maximum device protection. With 3 Gangs of capacity, you will be able to configure services for the needs of your space. The low-profile metal covers are available in brushed aluminum, satin brass, satin nickel, and multiple powder-coated finishes designed to match any space. Evolution Series 6'' Poke-Thru devices are the perfect fit for kiosks, meeting rooms, training rooms, classrooms, healthcare facilities or commercial buildings with open-space architecture. For carpet, tile, wood and laminate concrete floor coverings.
- Prewired Assembly: Save on labor with a completely assembled, prewired poke-thru with every power receptacle already installed.
- Recessed Devices: All power, communications and A/V devices are recessed below floor level, providing maximum protection and device longevity.
- 'Step-on-it'' Installation: Quick and easy installation without the need for additional fasteners or a second installer.
- Unique Cover Design: The cover opens a full 180 degrees with two unique spring-loaded slide egress doors to keep wires, connections and people safe.
- Multiple finishes: Evolution Series Poke-Thru Devices are available in multiple finishes: (BK) black, (GY) gray, (BZ) bronze, (AA) brushed aluminum, (SB) satin brass and (SN) satin nickel to seamlessly match your environment.
- Ideal for High Foot Traffic Environments: Satin brass, satin nickel and brushed aluminum finishes offer a more durable, high-end look with a tougher clear powder coat.
- Surface Style Cover Assemblies: A surface style cover is for mounting on top of the finished floor surface. The surface cover is designed to be used for carpet, tile, wood, polished concrete, or terrazzo.