The C 5:4X is a versatile 4-channel amplifier, delivering 4 x 125 W* at 4 ohms, 8 ohms, 16 ohms or 70 Vrms (250 W at 100 Vrms is available by bridging two channels) from a 2U chassis.
This amplifier is uniquely capable of adapting to a wide variety of demanding load conditions. Each channel has an individually configurable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL), which allows the output to be optimized for any loudspeaker load – whether a single large subwoofer or a series of small 70 V loudspeakers (100 V in bridge mode). VPL works in combination with adjustable input gain (adjustable in 2-channel blocks) to achieve maximum headroom regardless of input levels or output impedances. Additionally a 35 Hz high pass filter may be inserted in each 2-channel section.
Every C Series amplifier is ready for the NomadLink® network right out of the box. With NomadLink®, key amplifier parameters are displayed via DeviceControl PC software, and remote control of channel mutes and power on/off is under network control.
Maximum continuous output power, all 8 channels driven, VPL set at 100 V and Gain set at 32 dB.
- Four channels in 2U
- High continuous output power of 125 W per channel at 70 V, 4 ohms, 8 ohms, and 16 ohms
- All channels individually selectable for lo-Z or hi-Z
- Bridged operation
- Patented output stage based on Class D topology
- High efficiency for lower thermal stress
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO)
- NomadLink® network ready
- Universal Power Factor Corrected PSU with IEC inlet
- Efficient cooling
- Comprehensive circuit protection and fault indication
- Phoenix-style input connectors and barrier strip output connectors