The KT-AES50 network module provides a dual port AES50 digital audio interface, compatible with both the KLARK TEKNIK DN9650 and DN9652 Network Bridges and the MIDAS NEUTRON-NB Dual Network Bridge Expansion Module for the industry-leading NEUTRON High Performance Audio System Engine.
Featuring up to 48 bidirectional channels at both 48 kHz or 96 kHz sample rates, with dual port redundancy in 48 kHz systems, KT-AES50 enables the interconnection of two AES50 networks operating at 96 kHz and 48 kHz respectively, as well as providing expanded AES50 channel counts in either 48 kHz or 96 Hz AES50 networks. KT-AES50 is designed for simplicity of use, and can operates from the incoming AES50 clock or an external clock via host unit. Panel-mounted LED indicators show the connection status for both AES50 ports. KT-AES50 is electrically and mechanically compatible with the industry standard Cirrus CM-1 format.
- Dual port AES50 network module with up to 48 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz and 96 kHz
- Compatible with KLARK TEKNIK DN9650 and DN9652 network bridges and MIDAS NEUTRON-NB expansion module
- 48 channel dual redundant operation @ 48 kHz
- Independent 24 channel operation on each port @ 96 kHz
- Operates from incoming AES50 clock or external clock via host unit
- LED indicators display AES50 connection status
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in England