Network bridge with bidirectional asynchronous sample rate conversion. 1:1 channel mapping between AES50 channels and Network Module interfaces. Interfacing different protocols can be difficult and expensive, often requiring the use of inflexible, proprietary hardware. Connecting different audio networks together, which often have differing sample rates and clock domains can be a difficult and expensive process. The DN9650 Network Bridge allows all Midas digital consoles and MIDAS digital I/O hardware, KLARK TEKNIK DN9696 High Resolution Audio Recorders and many other AES50 devices to connect to many different multichannel digital audio networks simply and reliably.
- Three AES50 ports each supporting 24 bi-directional channels of 24-bit 96kHz audio (72 bi-directional channels in total)
- 1:1 channel mapping between AES50 channels and Network Module interfaces
- Bidirectional Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion (ASRC) on every channel with Bypass facilit
- User-selectable bidirectional “Stop Output Clock if Input Clock fails” function, to propagate network failures across ASRC for automatic or manual redundancy switchover
- Data format word length truncation and dithering
- Ultra-high stability reference-grade 1 part-per-million (1 ppm) temperature-controlled clock oscillator
- Supports operation at 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz sampling frequencie