The KLARK TEKNIK DN32-USB is a 32 x 32-channel USB audio interface card that instantly expands your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 mixer’s recording and playback capabilities. With the DN32-USB installed in your console’s expansion slot, you can effortlessly multitrack and play back up to 32 channels of high-quality 24-Bit, 48 kHz audio directly to your Mac or Windows computer, perform “virtual sound checks”, and remotely control your DAW software - all from the comfort of your favorite chair.
Thanks to its low-latency 32-channel, bidirectional audio I/O via USB 2.0 and USBMIDI capability, the DN32-USB allows you to easily manage and record large studio sessions or run live performances with outboard processing. With six available configurations to choose from, you can route either all or just a subset of your channels through your computer’s processor, which allows the use of your favorite DAW studio plugins for live sound production.
- USB 2.0 expansion module for MIDAS and BEHRINGER digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz of recording and playback
- Simultaneous computer audio recording and playback
- Operates from console USB device clock
- Enables remote control of compatible DAW software via emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Seamless computer integration for virtual sound checks and software plug-ins
- Ultra-low latency ASIO drivers available for Windows
- Class-compliant USB design compatible with Mac OS X CoreAudio - no driver required
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in England