The DN32-ADAT card allows to seamlessly integrate MIDAS M32 or Behringer X32 digital mixing console with any ADAT I/O compatible device. This includes stand-alone recorders, digital audio workstations or other similarly equipped digital mixers and signal processors.
Capable of providing up to 32 channels of ADAT I/O via 4 pairs of opticalfi bre Toslink connectors arranged in groups of 8 channels, the DN32-ADAT features 24-bit signal transmission and your choice of a 44.1 or 48kHz sample rate. The optical-fibre, light-pipe connections provide absolute galvanic isolation, which completely eliminates ground loop interference - for unparalleled signal integrity.
- ADAT expansion module for MIDAS and Behringer digital consoles
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous recording and playback at 48kHz
- 4 input and 4 output Toslink optical fibre connectors
- BNC word clock input or output for external clock synchronization
- Ideal for studio and live recordings with ADAT-equipped HD recorders
- Optical fibre connections eliminate ground loop interference