12-channel 48-output active microphone splitter. Housed in a roadworthy 3RU chassis with internal power supply, single DN1248 Plus provides twelve input channels, each feeding four outputs, two of which are electronically balanced and two which are transformer isolated. Rear of the unit can be found output 4, plus duplicates of all inputs and output 1, so patching options are extremely flexible. Microphone preamplifier is MIDAS heritage series unit, specially adapted to task and providing all great sound and headroom for which MIDAS preamps are world famous. Several options are available for DN1248 Plus, DP, AT and FM. DP option, which provides second, linked internal PSU to provide auto-backup in the case of PSU failure. AT option provides transformer balancing for all 48 outputs. FM variant combines both DP and AT advantages.
- New connector configuration allows instant system upgrade with no re-wiring
- Internal dual-redundancy power supply available as a low-cost factory option
- Midas Heritage Series pre-amplifier and unique KT design provides ultimate audio quality
- Three year International factory warranty
- Internal power supply with factory option of backup PSU
- If your application relies on an active splitter system, rely on the Greatest Name in Professional Signal Processing