The KanexPro MOD-OUT-CAT6-4K is a 4K compliant, 4-output card designed to work with the HDMMX Modular matrix switchers. The twisted pair card extends each output to up to 230 feet (70m) to remote displays producing 4K UHD resolutions. It's a high-bandwidth card that supports 4Kx2K, 1080p, and 1920x1200@60Hz with the latest EDID and HDCP compliance.
The bi-directional RS232 connections for each output allow control signals at the equipment rack to control displays connected when used with the HDBASE70POER Receiver.
- 4-Output HDBaseT card for MMX modular matrix switchers
- Provisions 4K UHD resolutions
- Supported resolutions: 4Kx2K, 1920x1200, 1080p & 3D
- Extend up to 230 feet (70m) over single CAT6 Shielded Twisted Pair
- High bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in audio de-embedder
- Built-in EDID management
- Supports DVI/ HDMI signals
- Bi-directional RS-232 control
- Supports HDBaseT Specifications; HDMI and HDCP compliance
- Can be used with HDBASE70POER Receiver Extender