The Thunder-KS1 I is a compact active subwoofer featuring a 12” cone driver and a powerful 4x 1500W @ 4Ω audio amplifier module with built-in DSP. The audio power output connectors allow the Thunder subwoofers to drive a wide range of K-array passive loudspeakers. Compatible with midrange loudspeaker and other passive subwoofers, the self powered Thunder subwoofers with DSP are designed to be the core devices in K-array sound reinforcement systems.
- 12 inch neodimium magnet woofer.
- Built in Class D audio amplifier module 4x 1500W at 4 ohm.
- 4x 1500W at 4 ohm audio power outputs for driving external loudspeakers.
- K-array Connect mobile app for easy wireless access to the DSP features.
- K-framework designer and remote control software for advanced loudspeakers system management.