The Lyzard-KZ14 has resistant enclosure milled from a single bar of aluminum containing four 0.5” long excursion, full-range drivers housed in a sleek frame. The high efficiency drive units have neodymium magnet structures and suspensions engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer noise. This miniature, slim column is only 10cm tall and 2.2 cm wide yet delivers clear audio with an amazing output of 92dB continuous - remarkable from such a minuscule enclosure.
- Visually Discreet: For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality
- Lightweight: We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time
- Premium Finishes: Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look
- Color Customizable: We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues
- Weather Resistant: We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting
- Pure Array Technology: Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics