This loudspeaker is astoundingly small in a class of its own. In fact, the mini Lyzard measures 2x3.5x2cm and weighs only 23grams. However, the audio performance remains umcompromised with a 0.5” long excursion driver contained an ultra-resistant aluminum chassis. An innovative sound experience, the high-efficiency driver, which covers an impressively wide frequency range, has a neodymium magnet and suspensions engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual transducer noise.
- Visually Discreet: For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality
- Lightweight: We created a portfolio complete with lightweight products that are easy to transportation and quick to setup optimizing logistics, space, labor costs and time
- Premium Finishes: Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look
- Color Customizable: We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues
- Weather Resistant: We utilize the most durable and resistant materials when developing our products to protect and conserve the system regardless of the elements, rendering a K-array installation reliable and long-lasting