The KA84 is a 4 channel per 2000W on 4 Ohm audio power amplifier and processing solution. Each model has 4 fully independent and configurable channels. The integrated DSP offers EQ, Matrix, Levels, Delays and Limiter functions on every channel, to avoid the need of external additional processors. The KA84 can be used as a mixer for fixed installations thanks to the microphone and Phantom power options available on every analog IN. 2 GPIO ports give easy external analog controls using K-array accessories. An onboard library preset with K-array speaker gives an optimal and easy configuration for endless combinations. All DSP functions are remote controlled via the K-framework software over RS485 (3-pin XLR) or integrated USB connector.
- 8000w in just 2 rack units
- 4 analog IN and 2 AES-EBU IN to 4 fully configurable OUT
- 2 GPIO for external analog controls
- Integrated DSP with processing, matrix and delays
- Onboard touch screen for easy access functions
- Mic IN and 48V option on all IN for mixer application