The KA14 is a versatile amplifier, easily adaptable for small applications that do not require a lot of power. Responding to the needs for a simple solution for those who do not have a lot of additional resources, the KA14 is a complete system with a mixer, processor and amplifier for small applications. The KA14 features four fully-independent and configurable output channels (4x300W @ 4-ohm). The integrated DSP offers EQ, Matrix, Levels, Delays and a Limiter to avoid the need for additional external processors. The front panel has an easy-to-use touchscreen that gives access to all the basic functions for quick setup. The KA14 can be used as a mixer for fixed installations thanks to the XLR and RCA analog inputs. An onboard library with K-array speaker presets provides configuration for endless combinations of the Lyzard, Vyper, Tornado and Rumble loudspeakers. All DSP functions are remote controlled via the K-framework software over integrated USB connector.
- 1000w in just 2 rack units
- 4 analog IN and 2 AES-EBU IN to 4 fully configurable OUT
- 2 GPIO for external analog controls
- Integrated DSP with processing, matrix and delays
- Onboard touch screen for easy access functions
- Mic IN and 48V option on all IN for mixer application