The Aziumt-KAMUT2L is composed of two 10cm-long Lyzard loudspeakers in Anticorodal aluminum, an ultra-compact stainless steel Rumble-KU44-2 subwoofer easy for hiding in plain sight, a 14x14x4cm Kommander-KA02 amplifier and a covert remote control.
- Easy to use and quick to install, our active systems are developed with the end user in mind. There is no need to manually configure the system; it's ready to go as soon as it's connected so simply switch it on
- We have the ability to customize your project by color matching your system to any RAL code to help you to better integrate the speakers into a wide variety of venues
- For architectural reasons, a visually discreet audio system may be required to integrate seamlessly with the layout without compromising sound quality
- Similar to high-end fashion accessories and jewelry, our products undergo the most advanced coating process for a more beautiful and lustrous look
- For applications that require audio coverage in multiple zones, we have designed a complete system that is capable of connecting all the speakers to one network
- With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, users are able to stream preferred music directly from a mobile device, music library or from the web - allowing access to hundreds of thousands of songs
- Composed of closely-spaced, full-range sound sources, our line array elements feature demonstrate pure line array characteristics