A better way to get visual information where you need it.
PixelNet is a revolutionary and powerful new way to capture, distribute, control, and display video and audio sources, both direct and over IP, for audiovisual applications. PixelNet 2.0 hardware adds native support for 4K video, fiber network, and audio for a scalable and ultra high definition video distribution system that can support an unlimited number of inputs and displays in multiple locations.
PixelNet 2.0 hardware increases the density of processing power, connecting more sources and displays to a single Input or Output Node, while providing centralized control to support a wide variety of installations with live audio and video, streaming data, and other real-time sources of information for control rooms, conference rooms, lobby displays, offices and classrooms. New features enable real-time HD or 4K information display to a virtually unlimited number of screens at sites spanning a room, building, a campus, or a metropoitan area.
PixelNet systems can scale to connect and distribute video across buildings, campuses, or large networks, and is ideal for the following applications:
- Redundant control room display walls in multiple locations
- Manufacturing and process management
- Law enforcement and security monitoring
More Pixels, More Scalability, More Power:
PixelNet is a complete audio visual distribution platform capable of visualizing any type of data on any size or resolution display. The flexible hardware platform can be deployed as a single signage player, matrix switcher, multi-viewer and video wall processor. Powerful software manages each input and each display in the ecosystem. Displays can be synchronized together to create a video wall of infinite size -- all the way up to 4K resolution on each display -- or connect hundreds single displays together for the ultimate meeting room visualization tool. PixelNet 2.0 delivers an increased density of processing power and connectivity, which yields a per channel price reduction of 30-40% over its predecessor.
- Backwards Compatability:
- PixelNet 2.0 hardware is backwards compatible with first generation PixelNet systems.
- PixelNet is easy to install and supported by the self-configuration feature in PixelNet Domain Control which automatically assigns available inputs and outputs.
- PixelNet in Action:
- Step One:
- Match the input sources with an appropriate Input Node.
- The PixelNet product line serves the two most common inputs: direct inputs use the PixelNet Input Node and IP streams use StreamCenter for multi-stream decoding.
- Step Two:
- Attach a PixelNet Output Node to the displays.
- Sources can be displayed on the DisplayPort outputs with true flexibility.
- The PixelNet Output Node can drive a single window on a single screen, multiple windows on a single screen, or an entire display wall.
- If audio is desired, plug the speakers directly into the Output Node for instant audio.
- Step Three:
- Connect the Input and Output Nodes through one or more PixelNet switches. Next, connect StreamCenters to decode and display streaming IP sources – each one can handle 1080 or 4K resolutions.
- Add more to handle thousands of streams.
- Switches can be stacked together for larger installations, augmented by a 100GB backbone switch in order to expand the system infinitely.
- All connections between Nodes and switches are accomplished using fiber optics to extend the distance even further.
- Step Four:
- Manage it all with Jupiter’s PixelNet Domain Control (PDC) software running on a server connected to the PixelNet switch.
- A second server running PDC can be added for full, automatic redundancy for mission critical 24/7 operation.