4-way microphone splitter module with phantom. This unit is designed to provide 3 additional, isolated microphone level outputs when driven from a 150 ohms microphone source. The use of individual Faraday shields on each winding produces excellent RF attenuation and high common mode rejection. A 30dB magnetic shield package is standard.
- Provides 3 additional, isolated balanced outputs as mic splitter
- Stops ground loop problems when a mic feeds multiple preamps
- High common-mode rejection of 120dB at 60Hz
- Excellent frequency response and time domain performance
- Low insertion loss of 2.2dB typical