3-way microphone splitter module with phantom. This module is designed for drive from a 150 ohms microphone source and for each secondary to be loaded by the input impedance of typical microphone preamplifiers. Circuitry is included to facilitate the use of an external phantom power supply. A 30dB magnetic shield package is standard.
- Provides 2 additional, isolated balanced outputs as mic splitter
- Stops ground loop problems when mic feeds multiple preamps
- High common-mode rejection of 130dB at 60Hz
- Excellent frequency response and time domain performance
- Low insertion loss of 1.2dB