The Iso-Max DIN-LOD is a single channel output isolator for both balanced and unbalanced signals where extreme signal handling is required to drive long cable runs.
The design begins with a gray molded assembly made from UL94-VO flame retardant Noryl that snaps into place onto a standard 35 mm DIN rail for easy installation in a NEMA enclosure. Connections to and from the module are made via removable screw-down wire terminals. Plug and play easy to use, this passive interface does not require any power to work. Inside is a high performance 80% nickel core Jensen transformer that is able to withstand signals in excess of +22 dBu without discernible distortion while delivering a linear response from 2 Hz to 100 kHz with almost zero insertion loss. This provides galvanic isolation between the input and output to eliminate hum caused by ground loops, rejecting noise by as much as 110 dB. To further optimize the performance, a choice of connection point options enable the user to determine the most appropriate grounding scheme to suit the installation.
These features make the Iso-Max DIN-LOD a superb choice for the most demanding broadcast, AV and performance venue installations.
- Drives balanced and unbalanced signals long distances
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Withstands input levels in excess of +22 dB at 20 Hz
- Easy to use DIN rail format for quick installations
- Provides galvanic isolation between input and output to eliminate hum caused by ground loops, rejecting noise by as much as 110dB