Direct box interface audio isolator module. When loaded by the 1.5kohms input impedance typical of mic preamps, this module has a 200kohms input impedance, making it ideal for high impedance sources. It can be used with or without the input and output attenuator pads to accommodate a wide range of signal levels. A 30dB magnetic shield package is standard.
- Converts line levels to balanced mic level output
- Stops hum and buzz problems in musical instrument hook-ups
- Allows use of long cables without high frequency loss
- High common-mode rejection of 100dB at 60Hz
- Excellent frequency response and time domain performance